Thursday, February 15, 2007

It's been awhile

Yes I do .

I want to loose 20 lbs by August 1st. NOT ALL THAT A NEED TO LOOSE. But a number that doesn't seem scarey.

DID I mention that my Friend gave me a trial workout to Curves?

Well she did.
She told me she was the one to give me the kick in the butt I needed.
THEN I joined.
It was a Christmas Present from JACK, and today was my first measure and weigh in since Before Christmas.

Now I have been sick alot since then so sometimes I have only gone once a week.
Sometimes Twice a week.
My period is about to start so not the best time to weigh and measure in.
Can you say bloating?
But the last 3 weeks I have gone 3 times a week. My goal.

And I have lost 8.25 inches over all and 1.50 lbs.

I feel GREAT about that.

Now if I can get the Chips and Dip and POP out of my life things will drop faster.

I LOVE Curves.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home