Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just got back from a Funeral

Yup. It was a sad day. A lady I know dropped dead from a massive heart attack last week, she was also my sister in laws aunt. Wonderful woman . She will be missed.

But as I'm at the luncheon after the burial I am thinking how much food should I put on my plate? I'm hungry it's 1 and all I had for breakfast was 1 piece of whole grain toast and cheeze and 2 cups of tea. As I'm sitting there eating looking at all the thin people around me. I wonder if I took too much. I know I could have eaten more but I reserve myself so i don't look like a pig. Heck the man next to me has as much food as I do and he's 6'5 and 300 lbs to say the least. All I took was on sandwich and some salad. I wonder if other people hold back when they are out to make sure they don't eat too much. Too look bad. I do this all the time. Then I see paper thin people , ok thinner, than I eating twice as much and getting away with it. I wonder what I am doing wrong. I know people have different metabolisms and can burn faster than but Why can't I get mine into high gear. I would love a pill that does that. I've had my thryroid checked nothing wrong there. I'm fine can't blame nothing but over eating and poor food choices. BUT here again I have less packaged food in the hosue than most of my firends or family and I'm the one with the weight issues.

Even when I worked out every day my weight never moved. Totally ticks me off. I so swore I would never be as fat as my mother...but here I am. Shorter than her and just as heavy.

It's so totally not fair. I watch what I eat but I totally would ahve to strave to loose anything. I swear there is something wrong, but there isn't.

So much for my fat bitch session today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home