Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hello world this si about me and my weight

HI all...

I've just had a rude awaking.
It's not like I didn't see it, I just totally ignored it, or turned a blind eye to it.
I'm FAT.
I'm BIG.
And I don't know how I got there. well yeah I do, I love to eat. And Hate that I have to eat to survive.
I've tried diets but I'm weak. I lost some weight with Weight watchers but I never reached the 10 lb mark.
I exercised for a while and was seeing some progress for quiet some time but then I hurt myself and fell off the exercise wagon. NOW it seems I'm worse off than ever,.

What you ask, Woke me up. Well my Daughter just turned 16 last week. On the weekend we had a party for her. ANd my sister was here and helping me film it. I seen myself for the first time. Walking...no waddling. I HATE IT. When I got married I was super skinny and I swore I would never get fat. I hate exercise. Would rather sit and read. Plus a lady I know just dropped dead last week at 54. Never exercised and walked like me. Although she was taller.

I'm 5'4" and 190lbs. NOT good on my strong frame. If money was no object I would try anything to help me loose weight. ANYTHING.

So this is my personal and public struggles to loose weight and get healthy for myself first of all and my family. I can't live like this anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home