Thursday, July 20, 2006

Scales

The curse of mankind and woman kind.

I just got on mine thinking I was eating better and should have lost a pound or two. NOPE I've gained 3. FUCK! I'm offically back where I started from last year before I joined Weight Watchers. When I started with WW I found that I could do it. That I could cheat and still loose weight but like everything else in my life I (or to do with weight) I lost interest in keeping a log of the foods I eat. I found it hard to go to meetings with my son in tow. He doesn't sit still long enough to let me listen and then he wouldn't play with the other kids. Glued to me. The leader kept telling me to exercise. Yeah I said I will. I tried but SHIT The kid thought it was play time and would run infornt of me where I just might kick him (Yes I was tempted but I resisted) I even resorted to locking him out of the room. All I heard over one two three was MOMMY LET ME IN and banging so hard I thought the door would come off the hinges. Tears, screaming and now it was not me . You say give him time to get used to it. After a month I quit. He is one stubborn kid.

So I'm hoping with september and my new freedom comes and new lease on life and a new me. All I want to loose is 25 lbs for now. Well see about the rest later.

So now I'm off to pick up my daughter with a weight problem. ONE who lost weight and can't get it back on. The way I used to me in the good old days.

Chow (ON Salad for now)

Hugs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home