Monday, July 10, 2006

In the last couple of days people have said I look thiner. To bad the numbers on the scales have not said that. I know how to dress to hide whats coming out in places I don't want. It annoys the heck out of me that I can not eat the way my skinny friends do. I've seen what they eat. I have one friend, grant you she is nursing, but anytime, if she is Pregnant, nursing or not she can pack it away. I know it's not her fault it's genetics but SOB I would love to be able to eat like that.

Yesterday while waiting for the kids to come out of a movie, I went bra shopping. OH BOY what a treat. I love all the cute little bra's for a smaller cup size and then you get to me. Of course I took the wrong size into the change room with me. I was remembering what I used to be way back in the day before Nathan. I thought I was a C cup and a 38..... apparently I'm a DD and a 40. When did this happen. Crap when I got married I was a 34 B. AND NOW A 40 DD. Yeah I'm saggy after nursing two kids but gee whiz there is no way in hell I'm that big. I walked out without buying a thing.

Then there is trying to rein in the mid section. I pop out over the tops of my jeans. I always have a roll. Hate it. I know, do something. I feel like I waiting for my life to beging again after having kids. Even in my 30s I was not as heavy as I was today.

As I think back I always thought I was big. Even when I was a small as my daughter. Today I can't figure out why. I always was trying to hide certain body parts, the only thing I liked about me was my legs. Now I'm not even sure I like them.

I know I don't want to be small again but toned and less fat would be nice. OH Curves can't come soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home