Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why does this always happen to me?

I have no one to blame but myself.

Absolultely NO ONE.

I've gained all the weight I lost at Weight Watcher's back.

I was waiting till My Son was in school to join Curves.

He's there, in school.

Jack tells me there is no money left for me to join and that I should learn to workout at home.

He doesn't mean it to be mean.

And I totally understand that it is about Money.

He gets to go to a gym. Although he gets it really cheap.

SO my Health is left till we pay down the line of credit and catch up on a few bills.

It's not like I don't have work out tapes. I have tons. I just have to get myself in the routine of doing them.

Sounds like something to do for tomorrow.

But I so wanted toJoin Curves. I know I would love it.

Needless to say I am dissappointed.

Again.

3 Comments:

Blogger BeachMama said...

I hear you. We should start up our support group. Or take a trip to Gym chez Beachmama ;)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

C'est la vie, n'est-ce pas? Some people are large, some are thin... thing is, all are gonna croak sometime, somewhere, someway. You need to prepare for that. This factual story helps. God bless you

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

C'est la vie, n'est-ce pas? Some people are large, some are thin... thing is, all are gonna croak sometime, somewhere, someway. You need to prepare for that. This factual story helps. God bless you

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home